Confined Space Sentries
MSB Total Solutions provides an all inclusive and comprehensive confined space sentry service. Our reliable, professional and nationally accredited confined space sentries are trained for both surface and underground mining operations, in accordance with AS2865/2009.
Ask us about our competitive rates for sentries for your shutdown projects or emergency call out plan. Together we can develop a scope of works, safety and quality plan, organise resources needed and plan a detailed task schedule in a one-stop shop package.All MSB Total Solutions sentries hold the following most current nationally accredited competencies, training and experience:
- Training in managing and monitoring confined spaces including rescue procedures and rescue plans
- Ability to work in a confined space in accordance with the Confined Space Code of Practice
- Ability to work at heights in accordance with the Working at Heights Code of Practice 2012
- Ability to work in accordance to the Health and Safety Code of Practice
- Ability to work in accordance to Hazardous Work Code of Practice
- Ability to conduct risk assessment processes including SWMS and JSA procedures
- Ability to apply first aid and a current first aid certificate
- Current driver’s licence
- Confined space statutory compliance assessments, conducted at your site
- On-site nationally recognised training
With approximately 20 years experience in safely providing confined space sentry crews for mining and power plant shutdowns, we have earned a reputation as a reliable and efficient crew to have on-site.
Simplify your confined space sentry needs and talk to us about our safe, reliable, all-inclusive and cost-effective solutions today.