At MSB, safety and up-to-date training for our employees is our first priority. We consistently review and update our safety management plan and WH&S policies, to ensure full compliance with the latest WH&S laws.
All MSB employees have received accredited training and meet legislative requirements for working on mine and construction sites.
Due to the demand for fully trained and compliant personnel for mine and construction sites, especially in our region, MSB also offers nationally recognised training courses to the general public. The following qualification/units of competency are delivered in partnership with Tahbony Training and Assessment Pty Ltd – RTO ID 91762.
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- RIIWHS401D Supervise Work in Confined Spaces
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights
- RIIRIS201D Conduct Local Risk Control
- MSAPMPER200C Work in Accordance with an Issued Permit
- TLILIC2001A Licence to Operate a Forklift
If you’re looking for accreditation for yourself, or for your personnel, contact MSB today for a copy of our training schedule for the year ahead.